The main activity of the DAnSe team is the processing of mobile operator data. It has been operating under the auspices of the
VSB - Technical University of Ostrava since 2015. During this period, several projects have been completed, which have resulted in related project outcomes. These take the form of methodologies, software, provided services, or registered research and development outcomes.
- TAČR MDČR TB0500MD011 - Specific method of passenger check-in and number of transported passengers. Research project no. TB0500MD011. Project pages.
- TAČR ČSÚ TD03000452 - Limits of mobile network usage in ČSÚ statistical surveys carried out as part of public procurement programs for experimental research and innovation for the needs of state administration OMEGA. Technological Agency of the Czech Republic. Research project no. TS03000452. Project pages.
- TAČR RODOS TE01020155 - Specific methodologies within the Center for Development of Transport Systems RODOS TAČR. Research project no. TE01020155, PB8, and PB9. Research project no. TE01020155, PB8 a PB9.
- Atlas Mobility Emergency State - Selection from the Atlas Mobility for the display interface of mobile operator localization data made accessible within RODOS for the needs of the state and emergency state using the services of the National Supercomputing Center in Ostrava. Atlas Mobility Emergency State project page. Project pages.
- Institute of Planning and Development of the Capital City of Prague. Processing of mobile operator localization data for city planning. The project was co-financed by the Operational Program Prague - the Pole of Growth of the Czech Republic, Reg. No. CZ.07.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_046/0000631. Public procurement contract.
- Regional organizer of integrated transport in Prague. Using mobile data for the purpose of designing public transport. The project was co-financed by the Operational Program Prague - the Pole of Growth of the Czech Republic, Reg. No. CZ.07.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_046/0000939. Public procurement contract.